Friday, November 12, 2010

New Studio = New Blog!

My old blog hasn't been updated much in the last year as I haven't touched clay in over 12 months! Isn't that horrible? I have been busy with my corporate recruiting business (www.PlacementPros.ca) which I started back in March 2008. It is rolling along nicely so it is time to focus on pottery.

Luckily I have had my crochet to fall back on in order to have a creative outlet. I have also been dabbling in sprouting and crochet wire jewelry.

My new pottery studio will be completed in a couple of weeks. I am so excited to finally have a space I can call my own! For updates on classes, events and art shows please drop by my website at www.LisaElbertsen.com

I will be updating this blog on a regular basis with new pottery and crochet projects and mainly pictures of things that I am working on. Stay tuned!

Feel free to visit my old blog (2006 - 2009) as that is where it all started.

No comments:

Post a Comment