Sunday, July 17, 2011

Headscarves! NEW!!

I know it is July but it is more like Julember here in the Pacific Northwest this summer. Last winter my friend Sandy suggested I make head scarves  as they were selling like hot cakes in Whistler! Perfect way to use up all those wonderful balls of yarn for which I do not have enough to make a sweater.  This headscarf allows you to wear your hair up or down while keeping your ears warm and preventing heat from escaping from the top of your head plus you will be oozing with style! They are adjustable with 3 button holes on the back so they will fit any head size or hairdo.
Each one will be unique as I have so many individual skeins of yarn as well as some will even have my ceramic buttons on them.
$15 for yarn blends and $20 for 100% wool


No comments:

Post a Comment